This document is related to domains
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Michal Malanowski is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Michal Malanowski collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Staff of Michal Malanowski who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
Who are we?
Michal Malanowski is a freelancer entrepreneur, tattooer and educator. He is delivering tattoos, eduaction courses, mentorships and consulting services. Michal Malanowski and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- +49 263 140 411 93
The personal data we would like to collect from/process on you is:
Personal data type: Source (where Michal Malanowski obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject.
Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):
Name Direct meeting, earlier customer relation or newsletter registering, phone consultation. E-mail address Direct meeting, earlier customer relation or newsletter registering, phone consultation. Phone number Direct meeting, earlier customer relation or newsletter registering, phone consultation. IP Address (your computer identificator) Newsletter registering Physical Address Direct meeting, earlier customer relation, phone consultation. Health Data Direct meeting, earlier customer relation, phone consultation.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Execution of current customer projects. To identify, and store designs, ideas, and all the consultation data.
- For tattooing purposes we need to know actual health status, so we can provide our services safely.
- Communication with our customers.
- Sending occasional offers of our services and products
- Choosing specific content to your location.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Also for delivering tattooing content we have to make sure that you are an adult.
- For tattooing services we need to be aware of current health situation of potential customer.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- We would like to learn how our products are used.
- We would like to be able to provide most accurate offer to our customers.
- We would like to stay in touch with our customers.
- We want to be able to identify our customers and future prospects.
The special categories of personal data concerned are:
- Health data
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Michal Malanowski to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michal Malanowski will pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
Third country (non-EU)/international organisation Safeguards in place to protect your personal data Retrieve a copy of the safeguards in place here: ActiveCampaign, Inc., USA
We use this company tools to provide newsletter service
https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK#participation Etison, LLC, USA – EU
We use this company tools for finding new customers and present and advertise our services.
We may also use their system for your online shopping with us.
Data Protection Officer, Ryan Montgomery, at
https://signup.clickfunnels.com/gdpr-policy Acuity Scheduling, USA
provides scheduling software that we use to properly manage our customers appointments.
Michal Malanowski will process personal data for 5 years if not stated differently and will store the personal data for 5 years too. This time was established in relation to our services. We believe that tattooing require from us to keep your designs, contact data and other personal data for longer, as we would like to know the situation from time when your tattoo was done.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Michal Malanowski (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Michal Malanowski’s data protection representatives Michal Malanowski.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Supervisory authority contact details [Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details Contact Name: Michal Malanowski Michal Malanowski Address: Engerser Str.22
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +49 263 140 411 93 +49 263 140 411 93
This document provides detailed information on this matter.
- Who are we?
Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Michal Malanowski, will collect and use your personal data for subscription, profiling, scheduling appointments, contacting you, tattooing, providing e-learning services and consulting.
Why does Michal Malanowski need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you tattooing, consulting, learning services mentioned above we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Michal Malanowski will always present aditional, clearly written consent.
Will Michal Malanowski share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Michal Malanowski in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to provide us services that let us contact you, schedule appointments, or deliver our service. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Michal Malanowski’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Michal Malanowski use the personal data it collects about me?
Michal Malanowski will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Michal Malanowski is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Michal Malanowski contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Michal Malanowski at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Michal Malanowski does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Michal Malanowski or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Michal Malanowski accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, national id
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details Contact Name: Michal Malanowski Address: Engerser Str.22
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +49 263 140 411 93
Document Owner and Approval
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this document is available to specified members of staff on the corporate intranet and is published.
Signature: Michal Malanowski Date:05.09.2018
Change History Record
Initial Issue - 24 May 2018 - Michal Malanowski